Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 24, 2011

My voice(why i am rambling)

Where do I start from...? From time to time, thoughts feel my head that I wish I could capture with words. The power of words has always fascinated me. I have read my share of books and all and I strongly believe that everyone has a story. In the end, if all these stories come out, I wonder if the world will contain it. I don't intend to live a voiceless life. I desire that posterity will be touched by something of me. The intention of Ramblings is to conquer my fear, add my voice to the many voices before and after, see my thoughts in Black and White. That is what Ramblings is all about... Writing my MIND...my Posts do not have to follow a particular order and the issues discussed may not necessarily be global in outlook. I promise though to try as much as possible to stay within the ambit of good English practice though that only will concern spellings. Also in what to expect, I may bring some of the languages I command with ease and some I don't just to appear learned. Ramblings, is a product of pent up words seeking to be let loose, bursting around in my head and almost causing headache. It is also an unending question as humanity strives daily to learn and understand and in the process realize that it never ends, at least not on this side of the divide. I am part of that always questioning mass of humanity and Ramblings may be just a long list of question sometimes. I am hoping also that in Rambling, I will be opening myself up to some needed contributions and I welcome all sorts and will appreciate ‘no holds barred’ comments as far as it doesn’t feel like a punch in the face which criticism can sometimes be. Ramblings, seeks to help achieve my lifelong dream to be read by others, to be published. It is a journey towards conquering laziness on my part, hoping by this that a never ending demand will be placed on me to keep Rambling. And again, expecting that by this I get to continue to improve on myself and maybe get world renowned… who knows, a bestseller might just be around the corner. So, I have started this and I hope to keep it up and keep on keeping on. I can talk for hours on end; I just hope I can write as much. Equally, I hope to help relieve your stress, you that take time to read my lines. I hope to sometimes be a fun part of your day and sometimes a serious component. I hope that my lines will be part of your reservoir of quotes and all. I hope that my lines will come up in some of your daily conversations, arguments, talks, lessons and even thoughts. I look forward to shaping history or at least contribute my part in the history of the world. So help me God.

No comments:

Post a Comment